Daggerspine EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior tank or shamy dps/healer / pala healer

3 posters

Go down

Warrior tank or shamy dps/healer / pala healer Empty Warrior tank or shamy dps/healer / pala healer

Post  Gladi 13/8/2009, 11:24

BASIC INFORMATION
1) Which character is applying to AddicTive??
Character Name: Gladiatór
Level/Class:80/warrior
Talent Spec:Prot
Professions:mnining
ARMORY LINK:
first my war Very Happy

my 2nd 80 os my shamy

and my 3rd 80 my pala
2) Who is the person behind the pixels?
Age: Well a man/ boy on age of 19 and 20 later on this year xD
Time Zone: 1 gmt
Hobbies: Swim cuss iam swiming two times per week, and my work is as a swiming trainer where i trainer children in you can say the world of swimning xD
Other Info:

3) How much general experience do you have with World of Warcraft?
Years/Months played: I have played wow from around september 2005 so i can say if have nearly been back to where the rank 14 was top and back in the days where UBRS as alot might Know as the place where you learned to raid xD
Typical play schedule (days & times):Well iam genneral online most of the day by around when i gain free from the highschool iam at my 3rd and last year now.

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters?
They thing i enjoy most about wow is the social life in it that you can just use hours just stading i dala and just talking even to a guildy or just an in game m8. the next part i found funny about the game is the raiding, where that part as you work as an group to fight the bosses, and esspecely the boss fights where there is happening alot as harder i must say as more fun it gets:) whit we should have some more of:)
My favorits raids is the Zul raid's xD and i personal cant w8 for the next one whit come in next patch

5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one)
Well the statement as i must say that you set you self a goal and go for it like eksample starting a new char a level it to 80 and then next goal its to get it some gear so it can be raiding:)

[x] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (3+ raids per week). Well as i can se my daly life atm will i be able to be at eatch an every raid, i even often do pugs when iam not in raids whit my guild Very Happy
[-] I want to see as much of the game as possible, but don't have the time or desire to raid frequently enough to master the most advanced instances (~1 raid per week). pfft then you can call you self a raider;)
[x] I prefer raiding 10man instances and heroics. pfft HC is to easy give me something tuff:) 25 man prefer:D
[] I prefer working to gear/level multiple characters.
[] I simply enjoy playing the game and talking to new people; whatever else happens is fine with me.

DISCOVERING & JOINING ADDICTIVE
5) How did you hear about ADDICTIVE and/or who directed you to apply?
I heared about the guild from my M8 *astrid* so as i am atm seaking for a new guild was he saying to me try see this one out ^^ xD
6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to ADDICTIVE?
Well i can bring my self as a raider, i have often been raidleader even as pug raid leader or raiderleader in the guild i was in. i often find Pug good cuss you can learn alot about your RL skills cuss you are haveing like 20-24 you might not Know are you are going to lead them threw the raid.
I must say you can allways learn new stuf when you are leading a leader cant be perfect even as you would like to be one, i often have been know from ohters that iam a good RL but i allways try my best to be a good rl even when the groups is not the best:)
7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining ADDICTIVE?
Well joining the guild will be a huge step from me cuss i gona change from the seaver iam atm are at which is dunemaul where i cant count the numbers of my frind list. so it will be for me a fresh start on a new seaver.

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member?
Iam currently in a guild called Shadowknights. whit slowy is falling apart, and the dps is not the best,:S
i have gut them into ulduar whit the guild could take 4 bosses in there. but i could really need some more siege is not that tuff:)
10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)?
well i had been an offcier in the guild but i was geting tierd of it back there and i joined an danish guild whit was starting up. we where haveing a good progres where we did 10 bosses in ulduar and i can beet we would had clear hole ulduar 10. but then the GM was going on holyday and the guild cuss there wasent more than two offciers startet falling a part.
after that i joined Shadowknights again cuss i not had that much optians to go to. so i bring my experience in ulduar and by there i tock them into ulduar where we did 4 bosses so fare.

11) How much WOTLK raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated.
well i can say my raiding experience did i learn back in the 60's from good old UBRS xD
In the happy 60's where in MC/ZG/aq20 where i have been clearing it all

the O.o 70's where most of my time of raiding in KZ, but i then planed i wantet to do something more to my raiding so i joined a little you can say hardcore raiding guild. where we did full ssc/TK and i berfore i left them been into BT

80'!s! have i been doing nearly evey bosses you can do by now the only part i miss is the last bosses in ulduar from mimiron and up and now the new raid 10/25 have i not yet been into

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo installed and in working order?
i prefe vent when raiding so i have it installed prefe that you can even chit chat in raids or haveing the taktik explamed by talking that typeing Smile

13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo?
i have heard iam haveing a found voice whit a stable micro Smile

14) Do you have a functional threatmeter addon installed? (Omen preferred)
Aye its allways fun to see who is below you when tanking:)
15) If interested in raiding, do you have a boss addon installed? (Deadly Boss Mods preferred)
Oh yea! i love that addon i bet i cant live whit out it

Well that i bet must be it to discribe my warrior.
I can also bring My shamy whit is ele/resto whit i have done 4k dps
or i can say my warrior is my tank my shamy is my dps:) and my pala is my healer or it happend i heal on shamy but prefe to se high crits from my lava burst xD

Gladi

Back to top Go down

Warrior tank or shamy dps/healer / pala healer Empty link to armory

Post  Gladi 13/8/2009, 11:54

Could not edit the teks so i try link it here

My warrior gladiatór

My Shamy : Idún

My pala: Paladena

Gladi

Back to top Go down

Warrior tank or shamy dps/healer / pala healer Empty Re: Warrior tank or shamy dps/healer / pala healer

Post  Xts 13/8/2009, 19:16

Well before we can consider your application you have to tell us which char is your main ?
Xts
Xts

Back to top Go down

Warrior tank or shamy dps/healer / pala healer Empty Re: Warrior tank or shamy dps/healer / pala healer

Post  Decryption 13/8/2009, 22:49

indeed, applying for 3 chars silmultaniously is kinda disorganised.. :S
Decryption
Decryption
Admin

https://addictive.swedishforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gladi 14/8/2009, 09:05

Hehe:) well my main is my war whit i bet most of the apply is talking about i just wantet to offer my alts if they where more needed than my war xD

Gladi

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnocci 14/8/2009, 13:20

As it is your warrior that you want in with as raider Ill be taking care of the matter wether your in or not.
First I have to add that Ive just pulled in another warrior just a few days ago, but since he havnt signed for any raids yet im willing to put you both on trial and then after the 2 week trial period decide who of you I found best.

If you are willing to take the offer whiper Xts Xinoo Gnocci or Icecap ingame :-)
Gnocci
Gnocci

Back to top Go down

Post  Gladi 14/8/2009, 13:31

ty for that information m8 i will help my guild iam at over the weekend and then dicide if i gona leave the seaver cuss that iam am seaking for new guild have i like 4-5 applys to guilds around whit i need to wait for ansers from.

ill give you information when ever i Know my plan where i join Smile

Gladi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down