Daggerspine EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Paladin ACCEPTED

Go down

Holy Paladin ACCEPTED Empty Holy Paladin ACCEPTED

Post  Healsforhugs 17/8/2009, 17:46

BASIC INFORMATION
1) Which character is applying to AddicTive??
Character Name: Healsforhugs
Level/Class: 80/Pala
Talent Spec: Holy
Professions: Miner & Bs
ARMORY LINK: since i'm new PCT'd to this server it havnt loaded up yet. but give me a PM ingame and i'll be happy to meet u up somewhere t oshow my gear... :/

2) Who is the person behind the pixels?
Time Zone: lol same time as danish Razz
Hobbies: School n Gym.
Other Info:

3) How much general experience do you have with World of Warcraft?
Years/Months played: on this char 57 Days played, havnt played on this since abit into TBC since i played my warrior. I've been doing all the Pre TBC, TBC; Wotlk raids that's able to do atm.
Typical play schedule (days & times): mon-sun 16-23 maby lill less or more somedays but i will mae sure that i will be able to show up for raids and such.

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters?
PvE.. that's the shit imo, ofc i do some PvP but to join a good raid that goes trough a raid smooth without any drama is what i'm enjoy most.

5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one)
[X] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (3+ raids per week).
[] I want to see as much of the game as possible, but don't have the time or desire to raid frequently enough to master the most advanced instances (~1 raid per week).
[] I prefer raiding 10man instances and heroics.
[] I prefer working to gear/level multiple characters.
[] I simply enjoy playing the game and talking to new people; whatever else happens is fine with me.

DISCOVERING & JOINING ADDICTIVE
5) How did you hear about ADDICTIVE and/or who directed you to apply?
Fikon & Skrutten is my irl mates, and ive been hanging around with Agresser alot Razz
6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to ADDICTIVE?
a good and friendly healer who aint QQin about gear that's willing to have fun both in raids and when not in raids. And ofc can take a raid srsly when needed.
7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining ADDICTIVE?
Some friendly dudes who has the spirit of raiding and reach the end game raids and do some progress. and ofc wanna have fun.

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member?

10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)?

11) How much WOTLK raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated.

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo installed and in working order?
Yup
13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo?
Yup
14) Do you have a functional threatmeter addon installed? (Omen preferred)
Yup
15) If interested in raiding, do you have a boss addon installed? (Deadly Boss Mods preferred). ofc (A must have).

Healsforhugs

Back to top Go down